We can all sympathize with Prince Charming running around town trying to get a shoe to fit. Been there, done that! Unlike Cinderella, our princesses and princes are growing, and hitting that moving target is an art form. Here are a few simple tips on measuring your kids feet and finding them the perfect fit.
What you’ll need: Pen, Paper, Ruler, Conversion Chart.
How to Measure Feet:
1. Place your kid’s bare foot flat down on a sheet of paper.
2. Trace the foot as accurately as possible.
3. Draw a line at the highest point of the toe (perpendicular to the toe).
4. Draw a line at the lowest point of the heel (perpendicular to the heel).
5. Measure in between the two lines.
6. Use the shoe measurement or conversion charts in the shoe description.