Little kids want to learn to ride bikes like their older siblings, but waiting to grow big enough feels like forever. Thanks to Wonderworld, your kiddo will be on a bike earlier than you thought, and be able to bypass the need for training wheels! Suitable for kids two and up, the Smart Balance Bike is comfortable for small children as they learn to balance on two wheels all by themselves. These awesome Wonderworld bikes are pedal free, so kiddos learn to push and balance at their own speed. This helps their motor skills develop and gives them confidence as they learn to ride. There's no better way to get them moving at an early age!
- easy to assemble
- children learn to balance and riding while boosting their confidence
- no pedals, no training wheels
- pneumatic rubber tires with extra long tube valves
- rubberized handle bar grips
- cushioned leatherette seat
- spokeless disk wheels to prevent little feet from getting caught
- unique carry handle incorporated in the bike's body
- limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- adjustable seat height to grow with your child
- 5 height positions adjustable from 13.5" - 17.5"
- suitable for ages 2 years and up to 60 pounds
- 35"L x 15.5"W x 22"H
- wood harvested from a replenishable source
- formaldehyde-free glue
- non-toxic paints and lacquer
- carton is made from recycled paper with water based ink printing
About Wonderworld Toys
Wonderworld is a manufacturer of playful, eco-friendly wooden toys. Their expert toy designers have created a line of over 200 toys in the last 25 years of business, and pride themselves in the fact that each toy is uniquely designed for a specific aged child, with both educational and play value. Their mission is to create environmentally friendly, creative, educational, and most importantly, fun toys for kids.
Wonderworld uses only replenishable materials such as rubberwood, tree sap, and leaf pigment coloring to help create their toys. Wonderworld's Tree Plus Program plants 2 trees for every one that is used in production of their products.