Kids love to treat walls like blank canvases, but their artistic endeavors often end in tears when mom finds her walls covered in permanent marker. Thanks to Mona MELisa Designs Peel & Play Wall Sets, you can dry the tears and encourage the creativity that is so important to your child's development. Each colorful and fun set features high quality adhesive fabric wall decals that your kiddo can position and re-position as often as he or she likes. Easy to clean and guaranteed to keep walls, paint, and wallpaper undamaged, Peel & Play Wall Sets inspire little artists with a mess-free way to play. From fairies and princesses to dinosaurs, airplanes, and so much more, Mona MELisa Designs are hours of creative fun!
- original designs created and hand-drawn digitally
- lots of accessories to use to customize a wall, playroom or bedroom
- printed on a high-quality, cotton-poly blend fabric adhesive material
- can be stuck and unstuck over and over again with no damage to walls, paint or wallpaper
- will even stick on textured walls
- ink will not run, fade, or peel
- can be wiped clean with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- will not rip or tear
- the adhesive will remain sticky for up to 6 years (according to the material manufacturer)
- contain no PVC
- wall set dimensions: approx 24" x 40"
- accessory pack dimensions: approx 22" x 20"
- ages 5 and up
- made in the U.S.
How to Use
Simply peel your play set off of the backing and stick it gently to your wall in a convenient location. Make sure to flatten all areas and edges. Remove the accessories in the same way and place them on in whichever combination you wish. To store extra pieces, simply re-stick your customized wall play set on its original backing.
Peel & Play Wash Instructions
If the Peel & Play interactive wall play sets have debris such as dog hair, dirt or carpet fibers on the back, the adhesive will be compromised and you may experience a loss of "stick" on your wall. Here are a couple of things that have helped with this issue:
- Wet a cloth with rubbing alcohol and wipe down the back of the piece to remove hair, dirt and debris.
- Try using a lint roller to remove pet hair and larger pieces of lint, dust and dirt.
- Use a slightly damp baby wipe or dish towel to wipe/push the dirt, dust and hair to the edge of the Peel & Play piece.
- Remove the materials from the Peel & Play piece with your fingers.
- Try not to stretch the Peel & Play piece when you are removing the debris.
Do not scrub the art or use cleaners!
I just received my order. Very cute! The decals are bigger than I expected, which is great. This makes a wonderful gift. -Susie Duchess
We just got our Peel & Play tree! My son couldn't wait to put it up. You guys make great stuff. -Dawn Thiedeman-Piasecki
About Mona MELisa Designs
Mona MELisa Designs is a company that has been several years in the making. After owning their own child-related businesses for several years, Melissa and Lisa met via a virtual baby shower where Melissa won a gift from Lisa's company being raffled during the shower. They became fast internet friends and began working together to create a line of customized children's growth charts and canvas wall art for Lisa's online business. As they collaborated on this line of products, they realized they had stumbled onto a unique business idea which would allow them to bring their amazing, custom children's artwork to the world. With Melissa's artistic abilities and using the unique children's characters from Lisa's product lines, In December 2009, Mona MELisa Designs was born!