Make it easy for children to recognize their cup before they can read! Baby Face Band is the first sippy cup ID label designed with kids in mind. Little ones aren't reading yet, but at about age 1 they start recognizing pictures of themselves. After you design the perfect label at the Baby Face Band website, you can print it from home, or save it and print at your favorite drugstore or supermarket.
Baby Face Band is reusable and non-adhesive, so it's easy to switch between cups when the little drinker is ready for a change. Since you customize it at home, you can even change the picture as your child grows and changes. The plastic insert is water tight to protect against damage from sippy cup leaks to ensure that your little one’s photo stays as perfect in their eyes as they are in yours.Features
- clear plastic insert included to protect picture from water
- fun colors
- personal and educational
- fun for kids to see their own face
- put in child's name and picture so they easily recognize their own cup
- stop the germ swap
- fits all standard sippy cup sizes
- moms can be more confident about their child getting their own cup
- made of food-grade silicone
- use a picture you already have and cut it to the right size
- if you don't have a picture, go to www.babyfaceband.com/picture for help uploading and cropping your child's picture
- clean with soap and water
See what others are saying about the Baby Face Band by clicking here.
About Baby Face Band
Laura Black, mother and inventor, admits she's a germaphobe. When she was helping in the church nursery one day and constantly saw children picking up and drinking from someone else's sippy cup, she thought, ewwww! Most of the cups were labeled with the child's name, but there was a problem -- kids can't read! With three children of her own, she set out to stop the germ swap! She wanted a sippy cup label that was mom and kid friendly. Kids can't read until they're almost finished with sippy cups, but they can recognize themselves in a photo between 12 and 15 months -- about the same time they start using a sippy cup. Perfect. She designed a label that had the child's photo and name on it: a patented silicone band with a plastic insert that allows the parent to customize the band. Voila! With her husband's help and business knowledge, Baby Face Band was born.