Logic would say that as kids get older, they need you to carry less and less of their stuff, but if there's anything an experienced mom can tell you, it's that it often seems the opposite is true. The fabulous folks at Ju-Ju-Be believe that Goldilocks had it just right when designing the BeTween; her quest for something not too big and not too small led to an incredibly smart bag that truly thought of everything, and looks fabulous while at it. Steal this bag that holds a surprising amount of gear, say goodbye to bottomless pits of random junk in your handbag, and welcome refreshing organization into your life!
- Teflon treated outer fabric and AgION protected linings means easy clean up and anti-microbial protection
- memory foam changing pad is nice, comfy, and super cushy
- Crumb Drains™ at the bottom of bag, keeping it clean as a whistle
- metal hardware with rhinestones
- light colored linings put an end to losing stuff to the black hole effect
- 2 outside water bottle pockets with Thinsulate by 3M
- adjustable messenger strap includes a top-notch shoulder pad with memory foam and a grippy textile underneath
- front mommy pocket with hoop zipper access and gussets to keep stuff in
- top-loading pocket ideal for diapers, undies, wipes, or any other items you need to access quickly
- inside elastic diaper retainer keeps undies or other items from turning into messy wads
- machine washable, air dry
- measures 12 "x 9" x 6"
Ju-Ju-Be was started by the dynamic duo of Kristin Hunziker and Joe Croft. Why did they start up a whole new brand? Because despite the great fashion (and even some great features) of the other brands, there were still some things lacking. No one had put to use the latest in technology. No one had successfully acted on the idea that fashion and function aren't mutually exclusive. No one else had delved into the deep realm of microbes and anti-stick coatings. Everyone else says that diaper bags aren't rocket science. Ju-Ju-Be thinks they can be. Along with being a lot of fun.